Welcome back! This post is part 3 in a 3 part Tabata series. Tabata workouts can increase stamina, improve your aerobic capacity, boost your metabolism and much more. Here’s more about getting started with Tabata…
Click here to read part 1 – What is Tabata?
Click here to read part 2 – Are Tabata Exercises Right For You?
You are here – Getting Started With Tabata Workouts
The goal of this series is to introduce you to the most effective 4-minute workout known to mankind.
If that sounds like too big a promise, remember that this 4-minute workout was developed for Olympic athletes.
But you don’t need to be in “Olympics” shape to use it! We have Tabata exercises for beginners and the elite athletes.
By now you probably realize that some serious benefits are waiting for anyone who follows the simple, four-minute workout routine that is Tabata.
Now it’s time to talk about getting started with Tabata workouts.
Like so many other people, you’re probably ready to give Tabata a try because of its ingenious strategy to make the most of every second you workout. After all, if you can get the best results of your life in just four minutes a day, who wouldn’t want that?
Just to recap, Tabata workouts are based on an innovative understanding of the human body to condense an hour’s worth of working out into just four minutes…and actually get better results doing it.Tabata workouts are perfect for anyone who wants to do any of the following:
- Reach new fitness goals without spending an insane amount of time each week working out.
- Get a jump start on your fitness and work out smarter instead of just harder, to meet your goals.
- Save time! No need to drive to the gym! Instead, start an at home Tabata workout and spend just four minutes a day.
- Save money! No need to buy gym memberships or expensive DVDs. Tabata can be done anywhere, anytime for free.
- Learn the most effective way to stimulate your body to burn more fat and build more lean muscle… FAST!
- Get the results you’ve always wanted to get but have missed out on using other workout methods
- Get an effective aerobic and anaerobic workout all at once.
- Boost your metabolism into overdrive for the next 12 hours after your four-minute workout.
- Achieve lifelong fitness without busting your budget or wasting time.
So by now you may be wondering, “what’s the best way for me to get started with this awesome routine?”
It’s a good question to ask because – like so many other workouts out there – Tabata workouts will only be effective for you if you learn to do them the RIGHT way
I have created a free report to help you get started. There is nothing to buy. Just helpful information that will help you use Tabata to banish belly fat forever!
While Tabata is simple and easy to learn, it really has to be done a specific way to see the results you want.
Tabata workouts have been created to make each movement, and each millisecond, the absolute most effective that it can be for your body.
So to get that efficiency, it’s imperative that you learn to do Tabata workouts the right way.
Any athlete can tell you that while grit and determination make a difference, nothing matters quite as much as using the proper technique.After all, could you score a 3-pointer on the basketball court with your eyes closed? Probably not, because technique matters and a big part of technique with basketball is aiming at the basket.
From swimmers to runners to golfers to pro ball players, all athletes know that without the right technique, all the effort in the world won’t take you very far.
Making sure you learn the Tabata method properly right from the start is imperative for long term success. Tabata squats, burpees, high knees, mountain climbers, power skips and many more moves are a part of the 4 minute training method.
Doing Tabata RIGHT can:
- Boost your metabolism.
- Protect your joints, heart, and muscles.
- Empower you to see results very quickly.
Anything worth doing is worth doing right. Tabata is the same way – even though you’re only investing four minutes a day, if you want that investment to be effective, you need the right techniques to get you there.
I want as many people as possible to be able to experience the freedom, energy, vitality, and strength that comes from Tabata workouts!
So please, don’t hesitate to check out my free report to get a closer look at what makes Tabata my #1 favorite workout routine EVER – and who knows, maybe it’ll become your favorite too!